Tuesday, May 16, 2017
The Winston County Genealogical Society met at the Winston County Archives in Double Springs.
- Minutes were approved by officers.
II. Treasurerís Report:
- Beginning Balance: $3,442.72
- Deposits: $115.00
- Checks: $499.24: $199 to Treva for Ancestry subscription; $260.24 to Treva for Lulu book order; and $40 to Robin Sterling for book sale
- Ending Balance: $3,058.48
III. Business: None conducted
- Robert Davis of Wallace State Community College spoke to us about the holdings of the college and the genealogical center located there and the courses on genealogy offered.