Posted by Bettye Vann Knight on November 25, 2002 at 11:47:51:

In Reply to: CONFEDERATE MARKERS posted by Elisa Sanford on May 03, 2002 at 20:48:35:

: could someone put me in touch with a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, please. i would like to see about getting a marker for my gggrandfather. the ph. numbers i was given don't work. i have a form i'm filling out to get his name and grave registered.
Elsa the one to contact in Haleyville Al is Steve Townsend get his NO from 1- 411 ans they can give telephone No and address. I'll try to find out more and and email you direct. Betty Vann Knight