Municipal Building, 1925, in Haleyville; photo courtesy of the Northwest Alabamian, Billie Fortenberry, and Joyce Farris.
This building was constructed during the administration of Opie Gamble in 1925. The Municipal Building housed the Mayor, City Clerk, Deputy Circuit Clerk, and Deputy Sheriff, and Circuit and County Court used the large courtroom. It was also used on many public occasions. The building was located on 20th Street.